Robin Hodson – Aspects of Trance Workshop
This workshop is designed to provide both a basic understanding of theoretical aspects of the trance states as well as practical exercises designed to further the development of trance.
The workshop introduces the following aspects:
· Understanding perception and control
· Mechanics of mediumship
· Trance states
The aims of this workshop are:
· To explore our perceptions of trance
· To provide an insight into the various states of trance
· Practical exercises designed to develop trance
· Practice sitting for trance
Robin Hodson is an English Medium with 40 years’ experience serving Spiritualist Churches and Centres in Britain. Robin’s main area of interest is Trance and Physical Mediumship, having run a physical circle for the past 30 years. President of the International Spiritualist Federation and President of Seafordspirit, Robin loves sharing his knowledge and passion for mediumship.